Are you overwhelmed by Instagram?
Are you a small business owner?
Or do you want to start a business?
Do you want to market your business on Instagram but don’t know where to start?
Or have you been on Instagram for a while but are overwhelmed by the app?
Is Instagram marketing just not working for you (yet)?
Hi, I’m Karin.
- I’ve been using Instagram for business for almost 5 years
- I’ve used Instagram to build a successful business, Dear Diary
- I recently quit my teaching job to spend more time at home with my 3 kids
- I now work from home designing websites, blogging, and running Dear Diary
Let me teach you everything I know about Instagram!
In my What The Actual, Instagram? workshop, I will teach you:
- How to set up and optimise your Instagram account
- How to set realistic goals for your Instagram account
- How to interpret your Instagram Insights
- Different types of collaborations
- The difference between organic growth vs paid marketing
- How to set up an Instagram Shop
- How to maintain your mental health while on social media
- PLUS tools and resources I use to improve my Instagram account
Are you ready to sign up?
Are you ready to learn how to use Instagram for your business?
My first workshop will be in Pretoria at Blos Cafe on Saturday the 4th of March from 09 until 11:30.
The cost is R950 per person, which includes light refreshments.
Please note that Payflex is available as a payment option, which lets you pay over 6 weeks in 4 installments, interest-free.
Have a question?
Feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram at @deardiary_za.