Do you have a question? Feel free to browse through our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if we have answered it on here. If not, please pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Frequently asked questions:
- How do I place an order through the website?
- What are my payment options?
- What are my delivery options?
- How long does delivery take?
- What do I do if I receive goods damaged or broken in transit?
- What do I do if I wish to return something I purchased?
How do I place an order through the website?
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories on our ‘Shop’ page.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping cart by clicking its ‘Add to Cart’ button. Note that some products come in different varieties such as sizes, colours or flavours. If this is the case, you will have to select your preferred variety before adding the item to your cart.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click on the shopping cart icon on the right hand side of the page. This will direct you to your shopping cart.
- You will be asked to register or you can proceed to check out as a guest because we need your delivery and contact details to get your order to you.
- For physical products (not digital): You will then be asked to choose your delivery method. Your order can be delivered via a courier service at a flat rate of R115. Alternatively, you can select the “Postnet to Postnet” option for R100, in which case you will have to collect your order from the Postnet office you select. Orders are usually shipped within 3 working days. Shippping will take an additional 2 to 5 working days by courier service or Postnet.
- For digital products: you will not be required to select a shipping method because the product(s) will be sent directly to your email inbox.
- You will then be asked to choose your payment method – you can pay by credit card, EFT or by a bank deposit. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will be dispatched once your payment has cleared. If you are paying by credit card via Payfast or Payflex, you may be requested to enter a one time password (OTP) which is a password using 3D secure payment security technology. This is sent to your phone in order to increase online payment protection and avoid fraud.
What are my payment options?
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
- Payflex – Payflex is a payment system that allows you to either pay immediately using your credit card, or to pay over a number of installments. You can find out more about PayLater from Payflex here.
- Payfast – Payfast is a payment system that allows you to make an immediate payment via your credit card or instant EFT.
- Direct bank transfer – if you select this option, you will receive an email with our banking details. You can pay the outstanding amount directly into our bank account and send the proof of payment to email@example.com. Your order will be processed as soon as your payment reflects in our account.
What are my delivery options?
- Delivery via courier: this service is offered via The Courier Guy and shipping costs R115 (with free delivery for orders over R1000). Packages are delivered to your door. Delivery usually takes 2-4 working days.
- Postnet to Postnet: this service is available at R100, and your package will be sent to a Postnet office of your choice. You will then have to fetch your package from this office.
How long does delivery take?
Orders are usually processed within 3 working days. If it takes longer, we will let you know! Pre-ordered items are an exception to this; please see the product description of pre-order items to find out how long processing will take.
Note that digital products are delivered to your email inbox immediately if you pay using Payfast or Payflex, and upon reflection in our bank account if you pay using a direct bank transfer.
Courier delivery takes 2 to 5 working days depending on the order’s destination.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city centre, your order will reach you faster than if you life in a remote area.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a waybill number. You can track your parcel on the The Courier Guy website. Please note that in busy seasons we might not send waybill numbers as quickly as we want to. Please send us an email if you do not receive a waybill number within 4 days of placing your order (except if items in your order are on pre-order, in which case we will only ship your order once all items are ready).
Postnet delivery takes 2 to 5 working days. You will receive an SMS once your parcel has reached the Postnet office you selected for delivery.
Unforeseen circumstances e.g. adverse weather, closed roads, strikes etc. could prolong the delivery time. This is rare but it does happen, so ‘late’ delivery is not a ground for refund or cancellation of the order. However if your delivery has not been delivered after the estimated times shown above, please contact us with your order number so that we can follow up on the matter.
What is the cost of delivery?
If your shopping cart’s total is R1000 or more, we are happy to offer you free delivery in South Africa.
Returns and refund policy
What do I do if I receive goods damaged or broken in transit?
If you do not receive your order in mint condition or if anything is broken or damaged, please let us know immediately so that we can ensure the situation is rectified. If you can, please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps us improve the way products are sent.
What do I do if I wish to return something I purchased?
We only allow items to be returned if they are broken or have been damaged in transit. If this is the case, you are welcome to return the damaged goods within 7 days of receiving the item and we will either refund you for the item or send you a new one (if we have the item in stock).