Do you have a question? Feel free to browse through our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if we have answered it on here. If not, please pop me an email to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
How do I choose between the A5 and A4 planners?
The A5 and A4 Everything Planners have the exact same inner design. The difference is only in the size.
The A5 is smaller and more compact. It is ideal for if you travel with your planner a lot.
The A4 is large. It is very large, in fact. The advantage is that you have more space on your pages to write. If you mainly leave your planner at home, the A4 is ideal. The A4 also stays open flat on a desk.
If you would like to print a sample page to compare the size of an A5 and an A4 page, you can print this document. Make sure to print it in A4 or A5 to compare the two sizes.
When will I get my planner?
We hope to ship pre-orders (round 2) by the end of November. You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped.
If your order is urgent, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange that we ship your order first!
Do you have a payment plan option?
Using the Payflex option, you can pay for your order over 6 weeks, in 4 installments. This option is interest-free, and your best bet if you want to pay for your order over a longer time.
What are my delivery options?
- Delivery via courier: this service is offered via The Courier Guy (or Pudo locker to door) and shipping costs R100 (Terms and Conditions apply – please see Delivery Policy below). Free shipping is available for orders of R650 and more. Packages are delivered to your door.
- Free pickup: You can arrange to pick up your order in Wartburg for free.
How do I place an order through the website?
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories on our ‘Shop’ page.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping cart by clicking its ‘Add to Cart’ button. Note that some products come in different varieties such as sizes and colours. If this is the case, you will have to select your preferred variety before adding the item to your cart.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click on the CART title in the top menu. This will direct you to your shopping cart.
- You will be asked to register (or you can proceed to check out as a guest) because we need your delivery and contact details to get your order to you.
- For physical products (not digital): You will then be asked to choose your delivery method. Your order can be delivered via a courier service at a flat rate of R100 (or free for orders of R650 and above).
- For digital products: you will not be required to select a shipping method because the product(s) will be sent directly to your email inbox.
- You will then be asked to choose your payment method – you can pay by credit card, EFT or by a bank deposit. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will be dispatched once your payment has cleared. If you are paying by credit card via Payfast or Payflex, you may be requested to enter a one time password (OTP) which is a password using 3D secure payment security technology. This is sent to your phone in order to increase online payment protection and avoid fraud.
What are my payment options?
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
- Payflex – Payflex is a payment system that allows you to either pay immediately using your credit card, or to pay over a number of installments. You can find out more about PayLater from Payflex here.
- Payfast – Payfast is a payment system that allows you to make an immediate payment via your credit card or instant EFT.
- Direct bank transfer – if you select this option, you will receive an email with our banking details. You can pay the outstanding amount directly into our bank account and send the proof of payment to email@example.com. Your order will be processed as soon as your payment reflects in our account.
Courier delivery takes 2 to 5 working days depending on the order’s destination. Pudo deliveries may take slightly longer, and please note that loadshedding does affect delivery times.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city centre, your order will reach you faster than if you life in a remote area.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a waybill number. You can track your parcel on the The Courier Guy website. Please note that in busy seasons we might not send waybill numbers as quickly as we want to.
Please note that certain areas in South Africa have an additional surcharge to deliver to, based on The Courier Guy policy. The R100 delivery fee does not apply to these areas, and customers will be responsible for paying the additional surcharge.