No products in the cart.
Do you have a question? Feel free to browse through our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if we have answered it on here. If not, please pop me an email to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Which planner should I choose?
I wrote a blog post to compare all the different planners and their features. You can read it here.
When will I get my planner?
Orders will be shipped within 5 working days. You will receive an email with a waybill number. Your order should reach you within 3-5 business days after being shipped.
Will you be doing a Black Friday Sale?
No. Our planners are priced to allow as many ladies as possible to purchase them at the time of the year when it suits them most. We will thus not be having a Black Friday sale. We recommend purchasing your planner as soon as you are able to avoid disappointment if you have your heart set on a specific design.
Will you be restocking sold-out covers?
No, we will not be doing a restock of covers, unless ALL our stock runs out by the end of the year. If you have your heart set on a specific cover, rather order earlier than later.
Do you have a payment plan option?
Using the Payflex option, you can pay for your order over 6 weeks, in 4 installments. This option is interest-free, and your best bet if you want to pay for your order over a longer time.
What are my delivery options?
- Delivery via courier: this service is offered via The Courier Guy and shipping costs R115 (with free delivery for orders over R1000). Packages are delivered to your door. All orders placed in August and September will be shipped in the first week of October.
- Free pickup: You can arrange to pick up your order in Wartburg or Lüneburg for free.
How do I place an order through the website?
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories on our ‘Shop’ page.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping cart by clicking its ‘Add to Cart’ button. Note that some products come in different varieties such as sizes and colours. If this is the case, you will have to select your preferred variety before adding the item to your cart.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click on the CART title in the top menu. This will direct you to your shopping cart.
- You will be asked to register (or you can proceed to check out as a guest) because we need your delivery and contact details to get your order to you.
- For physical products (not digital): You will then be asked to choose your delivery method. Your order can be delivered via a courier service at a flat rate of R115.
- For digital products: you will not be required to select a shipping method because the product(s) will be sent directly to your email inbox.
- You will then be asked to choose your payment method – you can pay by credit card, EFT or by a bank deposit. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will be dispatched once your payment has cleared. If you are paying by credit card via Payfast or Payflex, you may be requested to enter a one time password (OTP) which is a password using 3D secure payment security technology. This is sent to your phone in order to increase online payment protection and avoid fraud.
What are my payment options?
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
- Payflex – Payflex is a payment system that allows you to either pay immediately using your credit card, or to pay over a number of installments. You can find out more about PayLater from Payflex here.
- Payfast – Payfast is a payment system that allows you to make an immediate payment via your credit card or instant EFT.
- Direct bank transfer – if you select this option, you will receive an email with our banking details. You can pay the outstanding amount directly into our bank account and send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order will be processed as soon as your payment reflects in our account/
Courier delivery takes 2 to 5 working days depending on the order’s destination.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city centre, your order will reach you faster than if you life in a remote area.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a waybill number. You can track your parcel on the The Courier Guy website. Please note that in busy seasons we might not send waybill numbers as quickly as we want to.